The most comprehensive training program available for senior information security executives, founded by CyTech Consulting, a cyber security company that operates globally including in Africa, in collaboration with the Magid Institute for Continuing Education and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s School of Business Administration.
The program provides information security managers with the most advanced and effective security system management tools, while exposing them to the latest information security and risk management trends.
Three Bootcamps. One Golden Standard.
The program is divided into three separate, interdependent one-week bootcamps. Each bootcamp prepares participants for a separate international certification, and includes additional CISO program content. The program prepares participants for the three leading international certification exams in the information security market: CISSP provided by (ISC) 2 , CISC and CRISC provided by ISACA.
What Else Should You Know About the CISO Certification Program?
- Training will take place at Bishoftu (Debre Zeyit), 1h from Addis Airport, at full board model.
- Program participants will receive a prestigious certificate from the program’s founding partners.
- The course is limited to 15 participants. Maximum attention is devoted to each participant.
- An emphasis will be placed on analyzing real events and connecting them to the participants’ routine work as security professionals.
- All participants will use an internally-developed testing system with thousands of practice questions, and will be granted access to unlimited exam simulation exercises throughout the boot camp – and 12 months afterwards.